Wednesday, August 26, 2015

London Book Signings in September

Look what just washed up on the beach!


The truth is, I finally caved and decided to publish Lust, Money & Murder, Book 1, 2 & 3 as a paperback.  The main reason I am doing this is to have physical copies of my books to sign for readers.

I am traveling to London in September to hold three informal book signings/reader chat sessions at the following times and locations (for maps click on the links):

Wednesday, September 16th - The Book Club Cafe 18.00-20.00

Friday, September 18th - Waterstone's Picadilly (cafe)  17.00-19.00

Sunday, September 20th - Fix 126 Cafe - 14.00-16.00

If you live in the London area and want a signed copy of Lust, Money & Murder 1, 2 & 3,  please order now from Amazon and don't forget to bring it with you.  (No copies will be available to buy at the venues, sorry)  If you're not interested owning a signed book, please come by and chat anyway--I always enjoy talking to my readers and other writers.

I look forward to seeing you in London!

Mike

P.S.  I hope I can hold the same events in other parts of the world soon.

3 comments:

  1. Well, darn it, you've gone and coincided with Norwich's Crime Writing Festival, and I'll have to work out whether the train will do a there and back in time on Friday. ... oh no, your times are the same as mine. Maybe Wednesday, then.
    Arte you sure you don't want to come to Noirwich on the Saturday? Only 2 hours each way on the train city to city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could spend Saturday doing this... http://noirwich.co.uk/events-2/saturday-19th/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jemima, sounds great! Unfortunatley I have a lot of stuff already scheduled on that weekend, appreciate the invite, though

      Delete