Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Book Reviewer List - Have Your Reviews Shared With More Than Half a Million Readers

If you are a qualified book reviewer (you have a website or blog where you regularly post book reviews), please sign up to my Book Reviewer List.  I share the reviews of my books with all the followers on my social networks (Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn), which is currently more than a quarter million readers.  I also periodically retweet your review tweet (positive or mixed positive reviews) for three months after the review is posted.  Please join my list now!

Your Book Review Website or Blog (must be URL)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike this Shernett Williams I read your Drive By Wife series and I must say it's just as I expected I did not to put it down my question is have you written book 4 because it as if I will continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shernett, glad you liked that story. As of yet there are only the three books but sooner or later I'll probably write more.

      Delete