Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Big Thank You to All YA Book Bloggers!

I just want to give a big, heartfelt thank you to all the YA book bloggers out there. You people are awesome! There are so many great writers and thinkers among yourselves. I've received invaluable feedback on Wild Child, so many insightful comments and reflections, story & character aspects that I never would have seen myself, and lots of things that have really sparked my creative juices in writing the sequel and making the story into a series.

Specifically, I want to thank Halinor at Assortments, Jessica at The Tales Compendium, Becky at Becky Barmy's Book Blog, Rachel at Rachel's Book Reviews, Brielle at Awesome Bookworm, Bungle at Midnight Reads, Kelly at The Bookscape Report, O'Dell at BookTwirps, Dulcy at My Summer Girl Books, Heather at Nightly Reading, Rabiah at Confessions of a Readaholic, and Tiger at All-Consuming Books.

Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment